Advance Your Career With Seneca Foundry
Top Workplace in Iowa Award 2016. This award is based solely on employee feedback to a leading research firm, WorkplaceDynamics. The voice of the employees gave Seneca Foundry the recognition in 2016 of being a Top Workplace in Iowa! Here is what some of the employees had to say:
- It's local, the PTO program is great, I'm allowed to work independently, the environment is comfortable, my job has been dependable.
- It is good, honest, productive work and the supervisors are willing to listen.
- I have opportunities to learn new job skills.
- Fast paced. I feel like I worked hard when I go home. Learn new things every day.
- Team members, fun, its hard work, benefits, safe.
- Employees are always encouraged to improve within and are always informed of company's vision, everyone has an active role to improve and grow our company.
Stable. Seneca Foundry is a 100+ year-old family-owned manufacturer for gray and ductile iron. We started in Webster City and remain here in our modern day 35,000 square foot building.
Not just a number. Seneca Foundry is family-owned and managed, and you will see executive leaders every day. With just under 50 employees, everyone is a member of the team, not just a number.
Growth Oriented. Seneca Foundry prides itself on creating a safe, growth oriented environment for all employees. Providing both in house training and off site education options, employees are given opportunities to focus on personal growth and career advancement.
Safe. Safety is not something we just talk about, it is something we do every single day. Our safety culture is second to none, driven by all employees.
JOIN THE SENECA FOUNDRY TEAM & ADVANCE YOUR CAREER!
Seneca Foundry, Inc.
PO Box 365
240 MacKinlay Kantor Drive
Webster City, Iowa 50595-0365
Phone 515-832-1722 or Fax: 515-832-2579 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Physical and Drug Screen Required